|There are 44 sections of this class|
|Web Reg Available to:||
Resident: 02/01/2019 @ 12:00A - 06/13/2019 @ 3:30P
Non-Resident: 02/01/2019 @ 12:00A - 06/13/2019 @ 3:30P
|Open to These Grades:||N/A|
Fees: $60.00 (Required)
Applicable discounts not applied and Taxes included in price.
NEW for Summer 2019! Our Sports Camp is being offered 7 different weeks this summer at a different park location based on the theme of the week. Each week concentrates on a different sport or sporting event, learning the basic skills through drills and fun games. Please read details carefully when signing up as some weeks require participants to bring their own equipment that will not be provdied and participation will not be permitted without proper equipment.
- Camps run Monday through Friday 8:30am-11:00am. Check-in begins at 8:30am.
- This camp will rely solely on email communication to deliver details about the week's activities. - Please provide an active email at time of registration. An email will be sent during the week prior to the start date.
- PLEASE NOTE: These camps are active camps. Participants are expected to engage in all activities.
- Deadline for each week is the prior Thursday at 3:30pm. Late registrations will not be taken.
- Minimum of 12 participants per week necessary in order to host the program.
- Shirt size required.
Week 2: RUNNING WILD TRACK & FIELD CAMP Location will be at Browning Park. There will be running, jumping, and throwing involved all week long. Tennis shoes are a must! Learn basick track & field events leading up to a competition on the last day.
Please contact Teresa 309-524-2423 email@example.com for questions.